Thursday, July 17, 2008

sunday, 5:12am

time barely exists for me anymore. sure i have my obligations, my duty and responsibilities but time...what exactly is it? something to be filled up with the mundane, the banality of another day...or night as were the case. i see every hour of the day over the course of a week. week after week, month after month...will it eventually turn into year after year? this graveyard grind gets to me sometimes and i'm not entirely sure it's okay for someone to see every hour of the day on a regular basis. i don't think that makes a lot of logical sense to be awake all of the day and all of the night. to never know up from down or down from up. it can really grind you down and exhaust you after a while. even when i'm asleep, i'm awake.

(photo: behind my apartment, shortly after sunrise)

No comments: